NOTE: We'll be starting at 6pm as opposed to our regularly scheduled start time of 6:30pm!
At August's general membership meeting, come hear from the candidates and representatives of local ballot measures in advance of this November's election. Ask questions...get answers!
Date: Wednesday, August 14
When: 6pm - 8pm
Where: 518 Valencia St., San Francisco; Eric Quezada Center
RSVP on Facebook: http://goo.gl/ywkJ3N
Happy hour to follow the meeting.
Thank you to SF City Treasurer Jose Cisneros, Assessor-Recorder Carmen Chu & Supervisor Katy Tang for your early confirmed attendance. We will also be joined by representatives from each ballot measure as well.
- Measure A: Retiree Healthcare Trust Fund
- Measure B: 8 Washington Voter Initiative
- Measure C: 8 Washington Voter Referendum
- Measure D: Prescription Drug Purchasing
- City Attorney
- District 4 Supervisor
Voting will take place at September's General Membership meeting on Wednesday, September 11.
To be eligible to vote, you must be:
- A registered Democrat
- Under 35 (sorry older Dems!)
- Current with your membership dues ($35 or Ball in Blue ticket also includes membership)
- And must have attended at least one meeting in the previous year or the Ball in Blue