Please join the San Francisco Young Democrats for an exclusive, private tour of historical Chinatown with renowned tour guide Rick Evans. Discover the ancient secrets of the oldest Chinese Temple in the United States, immerse yourself in the colorful "Street of Painted Balconies," and top it all off with drinks - first round covered by SFYD - and Karaoke at Bow Bow. Tickets are limited to the first 20, so move fast and don't miss out. If you don't buy a ticket in time, well....
- Featured tour guide Rick Evans, who will show you "a side of San Francisco that is rarely seen" and give you an experience that is "the closest you will get to China without having to go to China"
- Visit amazing exclusive sites such as the most authentic Taoist Temple in the country
- $1 for current SFYD members and includes 1 drink! (Tour is normally $40)
- $35 for SFYD Yearly Membership and Tour! (membership includes exclusive invites and discounts)
- $20 for non-members or guests of SFYD members (limit 1)
- Immediately following tour drinks - first round covered by SFYD - and Karaoke at Bow Bow
Date and Location:
- Saturday, March 21st, 2015
- Tour 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Karaoke at Bow Bow after!
- Tour begins in front of the Starbucks store located at 359 Grant Street, corner of Bush Street
(Grant and Bush)
San Francisco , CA 94108
Google map and directions